5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

5% Sales Go To Gamers & Grognards

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day 2015

Good day, good people (and lawful & chaotic ones too.)

It has been some time since we have had a Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day.  It's high time that it happens again!  It is not secret that I love S&W (the amount of time that I spend working on Goldenrod should be an indication.)  I think that S&W Appreciation Day should be an annual event.  Therefore, I have spoken with +Matt Finch and +Erik Tenkar (who has no intention of nearly killing himself organizing this again) and taken on the privilege (burden?) of hosting S&W App. I will be hosting a blogfest.  If you sell S&W materials (for any of the three iterations of the game) I will post links to those as well.  So, how do you take part in this? 
 
 
 
- Write a post, article, free pdf etc. related to any version of S&W  OR, get a sale going with product you already have.
 
-Email me with a link to you blog, website etc. By 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, April 16th. Email both your link and title/sale. 
 
-Make the subject of your email: "Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day Post (or sale) and the blog/site title 
 
-Make sure to have the actual post/sale active by 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on April 17th.
 
-Email to me at: luxfaust_at_gmail_dot_com
 
-I will have all links and titles posted here on the blog by 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on April 17th. 
 
-Receive the glory of Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day.
 
Share this around!  Let's make this day bigger than it was last time!